Canby OR, Movers
Our highly recommended team is standing by to do the heavy lifting and provide you with a stress-free environment in the days leading up to the move. O’Neill Transfer & Storage is here to offer a premier moving experience, whether your move requires moving to Canby, or leaving, we’re here to help.
Our highly recommended team is standing by to do the heavy lifting and provide you a stress-free environment in the days leading up to the move. O’Neill Transfer & Storage is here to offer a premier moving experience, whether your move requires moving to Canby, or leaving, we’re here to help with:
- Local Moves, Long Distance Moves, and International Moves
- Personalized Packing and Unpacking Services
- Moving Supplies
- Secure storage 24/7 in a nearly 50,000 sq ft facility
- Portable Moving Containers
Our goal is to make your relocation happen as smoothly as possible. Our team is here to help with all moving needs.
Living In Canby, OR
Those new to Canby, OR, will immediately understand the charm of this small town when they walk through the town or experience the riverwalk for the first time. Located within Willamette Valley and settled along the Willamette River, residents are reminded each day how Canby represents all-natural beauty found throughout Oregon.
In the town of Canby, all of your food and drug store needs are covered. There are department stores to shop for clothes, latest accessories, electronics, and much more. The community has it’s own school district and all 3 schools are located within Canby.
There is a ferry service that will take your vehicle from one side of the Willamette River to the other, where neighboring town Wilsonville is located. The ferry service has been helping residents cross the river for many decades, it’s a more convenient way to get to Willsonville compared to the amount time it takes to drive on the freeway.
There are many things to do in Canby, including:
- Swan Island Dahlias (pictured): the largest leading dahlia grower in the US with a gift shop where you can purchase novelties and fresh flowers.
- Molalla State Park: a place to walk trails, experience nature while improving your mental and physical health.
- Canby Farmers Market: shop local and support your community. Shoppers can find healthy eating at great prices. Visit Saturday’s 10 AM- 2 PM.
- Canby Swim Center: provide learn to swim programs and open swim to residents.
Being roughly 35 minutes away from Portland, you should also experience the benefits of living just outside a growing metropolitan area. Activities and attractions worth exploring in Portland include:
- OMSI: safe space, providing hands-on experience for children to learn everything about science and tech.
- Powell Butte Nature Park: for those of you who thrive when they are able to enjoy fresh-air or beautiful views, find your next outdoor activities here.
- Oregon Zoo: home to hundreds of species of animals and is an excellent option if you decide to take a day trip with the family.
- MODA Center (pictured): home to local concerts, shows, and Portland Trail Blazers (NBA) who play their regular season from October to as late as June.
The opportunities to explore Canby, OR, and Portland are endless, this is just a shortlist of many fun activities that can be found in the area.
Choose O’Neill Transfer & Storage For Your Moving Needs
Since 1920, our dedicated packing services team has successfully moved customers all over the world, including Canby, OR, and the greater Portland area. Here at O’Neill Transfer & Storage, our reputation of providing competent moving packing services cannot be questioned.
Our highly recommended team is willing to go above and beyond to ensure your moving needs are handled with great attention to detail.
If you’re interested in learning more about O’Neill Transfer & Storage, feel free to reach out (503) 747-3630. If you are in need of a quote, fill out the and we will be in contact.