Start your Gresham, OR MoveGet a Free
Gresham, OR Moving Quote
If you are moving into, out of, or within Gresham, Oregon, hire local movers with over 100 years of professional moving experience! O’Neill Transfer and Storage are your experts when it comes to moving in the greater Portland area.
Whatever you need to get to your next destination, O’Neill Transfer and Storage will have you covered. Our customer care and service are incomparable because we truly treat every move as if it is our own, ensuring a smooth transition for you from one home to the next.
When making the move to Gresham, we want to make it as stress-free and easy as possible. O’Neill Transfer & Storage’s professional movers prioritize the best customer service possible.
To achieve this, we offer many services in addition to our moving services:
We will take care of you the whole journey as best as we can.
We create a loading schedule for each room and label boxes to be as efficient as possible.
We provide the boxes and supplies for self-packing, or we offer a full-packing service where we take care of everything for you, from start to finish.
We do a complete inventory check of packed items both before and after transport.
We want to make this move easy on you. Whether it’s providing some moving supplies or having us handle the entire move, we want to help. Exceeding your expectations is our priority.
Gresham is the fourth-largest city in Oregon with over 105,000 residents but still retains its small-town feel.
Located near Mount Hood, Multnomah Falls, and the Columbia River Gorge National Scenic area, the city is a great place to relocate for those looking for beautiful outdoor activities.
Gresham is also a great choice for those looking to get out of the hustle and bustle of Portland, but not stray too far. The city is immediately east of Portland.
There are several sites in Gresham on the National Register of Historic Places, including:
The historic downtown of Gresham is appealing for many who live there, alongside the town’s 17 acres of community parks and the Springwater Corridor, a car-free, 40-mile paved path that links the city to its surrounding metro areas.
Gresham is also host to the popular Mt. Hood Jazz Festival. It is also home to Mount Hood Community College.
Although our company will alleviate some of the stress that comes with moving, there is still so much more to consider when facing an upcoming move. After 100 years in the moving industry, we have gathered some tips on how to make your move even easier.
1) Visit the Area – Visiting your new city will allow you to see what the area is like to know what it has to offer. This should give you more confidence in the relocation process.
2) Talk to Your Landlord – If you’re a tenant, make sure to know how far in advance your landlord needs to know before moving out. Look at your lease or discuss it with them ahead of time.
3) Get Your Estimate – You can get a free quote from O’Neill Transfer & Storage to see what your costs might be!
4) Book Your Move – To get scheduled with us, call (503) 747-3630. We are happy to help!
5) Collaborate with Your Movers – Your move is unique, so planning the process step-by-step with your movers will make it more efficient. Moving day has never been easier than with the movers at O’Neill!
With experience starting in 1920, O’Neill Transfer and Storage has extensive knowledge on how to do full-service moving in Gresham and beyond. We are proudly recognized with a ProMover Certification from the American Trucking Association Moving & Storage Conference.