O’Neill Transfer & Storage is the only local mover in the Portland area to offer storage containers for your home or business storage needs. Whether you need to:
- Store household items during a remodel
- Store office documents for extra space
- Store construction equipment when not in use
- Save money compared to a warehousing space
…and more, a storage container may be the solution for you!
With over 100 years’ experience in the moving and storage industry, we aim to meet your storage needs, whatever they may be.
Contact us today to talk to an O’Neill Transfer & Storage representative with any questions you may have about our on-site container storage services. Call us at (503) 747-3630 or fill out our free online quote form.
Whether you are planning a big move, undergoing a home renovation or construction or simply need an easier way to transport goods from point A to point B, you can count on O’Neill Transfer & Storage’s storage container options to meet your needs.
We are the only local mover in the Portland area to offer highly versatile storage container solutions for both our commercial and residential customers.
Portable storage containers are a popular solution to a range of storage needs. They can be beneficial to contractors, commercial and retail businesses, government agencies, construction companies and homeowners alike.
Storage Solutions for Your Home or Business, Wherever You Are
Why bother with having to drive to a rented storage unit when O’Neill Transfer & Storage can drop one off on your doorstep? Our portable storage containers can be delivered anywhere you may need them, from construction sites to office buildings.
Sturdy, durable, and extremely safe, these containers protect your valuable items from inclement weather, as well as theft and damage. Here are some additional uses and benefits:
- Store furniture and other items during a remodel
- Move your belongings after a fire, flood or other disaster
- Store clutter in one place to free up extra space around the house
- Save time, energy and gas by avoiding an offsite facility
PORTABILITY FOR BUSINESSES
Businesses can especially benefit from on-site container storage. The time and labor savings alone often more than make up for the cost of the rental. Here are more benefits:
- Store seasonal equipment when not in use
- Allow construction inventory to be shipped in bulk
- Capitalize on bulk discounts
- Cost of rental could be written off as an operating expense
- Great for extra space for filing and records
Get a Free Storage Container Quote from O’Neill Transfer & Storage Today
To learn more about our portable storage containers, contact a representative from O’Neill Transfer & Storage today. Call us at (503) 747-3630 or submit a free online quote form and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.