Planning a move is a stressful time, and it’s a rare occurrence for it to line up perfectly. When you sell your home and need somewhere to store your belongings until you find a new one, we offer storage units that are safe and secure. At O’Neill Transfer & Storage, we have over 90 years of experience in residential moving, and we know how to protect your belongings.
Saying goodbye to a home is hard enough, and saying goodbye to your belongings is even harder. We’ll make sure that goodbye isn’t forever as we protect your possessions in our storage units.
Extra Storage While You Move
Our goal is to take over some of the moving tasks so you can focus on the important parts of starting your new life. All the tedious details fall to us, and we always let you decide how you’d like us to be involved.
Our storage services allow you to safely store your belongings while you decide where you’re headed. Whether you’re building a new home, haven’t found the perfect residence yet, or want to store your belongings and travel the world, our storage units provide a safe place for your life to wait for you.
How to Get the Most Out of Your Storage Unit
In order to minimize your costs, we know the best ways to get the most out of your storage units.
- Store regularly accessed items in easily accessible places
- Control the climate of the unit
- Protect and wrap any furniture or fragile items
- Clean and dry any appliances before storing
- Leave an aisle to give you access to important items
If you need help with your moving storage, your professional relocation consultant from O’Neill Transfer & Storage has the experience necessary to help you plan every step of your move.
Warehousing & Distribution Services
In today’s tumultuous economy, savvy business owners are always on the lookout for ways to cut costs without compromising performance or reliability. An increasingly popular way many companies have chosen to accomplish this is by outsourcing their warehousing and distribution needs to a third party company. O’Neill Transfer & Storage would be proud to provide your business with distribution and warehousing services. We service most major cities throughout Oregon.
How Businesses Benefit from Third-Party Warehousing
Why consider third-party warehousing services? For starters, you no longer have to worry about the costs associated with buying or renting commercial warehouse space. Secondly, partnering with O’Neill means you can count on knowing exactly where all of your warehoused goods are at any given moment. Third, you can trust that your customers will continue to get their deliveries timely. Other benefits include:
- Management can focus on continuous improvement
- Reduce costs associated with handling, storing, and shipping
- Simplify inventory logistics
- Avoid expensive warehouse facility costs, utility bills, and property taxes
- Dedicated point of contact for inventory and distribution
Get the Distribution Support Your Business Needs
When you partner with O’Neill Transfer & Storage for your warehousing and distribution needs, you can finally get back to focusing on what’s most important—growing and improving the core services your business provides to your community. Here are some additional features of third-party outsourcing your distribution needs:
- Shorter shipment times can increase customer satisfaction
- Increased shipment visibility
- Take advantage of cost savings with discounts
- Reduction in risk
On Site Container Storage
O’Neill Transfer & Storage offers highly versatile on site container storage solutions for both commercial and residential applications. Portable storage containers are enormously popular among contractors, commercial and retail businesses, government agencies, construction companies and homeowners alike. Whether you are planning a big move, undergoing a home renovation or construction or simply need an easier way to transport goods from point A to point B, you can count on O’Neill to get the job done right.
Storage Containers Anywhere
Why bother with having to drive to a storage unit when O’Neill can drop one off on your doorstep? Our portable storage containers can be delivered nearly anywhere you may need them, from construction sites to apartment complexes. Sturdy, durable, and extremely safe, these containers protect your valuable items from inclement weather, as well as from theft and damage. Here are some additional considerations:
- Store furniture and other items during a remodel
- Move your belongings after a fire, flood or other disaster
- Store clutter in one place to free up extra space around the house
- Save time, energy and gas by avoiding an offsite facility
- Safer than public storage as you control who is and is not permitted access to your container.
Portability for Businesses
Businesses, in particular, can benefit from on site container storage. The time and labor savings alone often more than make up for the cost of the rental. Here are more benefits:
- Store seasonal equipment when not in use
- Extremely cost effective when compared with permanent warehousing space.
- Allow construction inventory to be shipped in bulk
- Capitalize on bulk discounts.
- Cost of the rental could be written off as an operating expense
Get a Free Storage Quote from O’Neill Transfer & Storage Today
To learn more about our portable containers, please contact O’Neill Transfer & Storage today. Contact O’Neil Transfer & Storage at 503-747-3630, or you can submit an online request.