Oregon to California Movers
Since 1920, O’Neill Transfer and Storage has served the state of Oregon with high-quality customer service. We pride ourselves in giving customers exactly what they need when they need it. Our goal is to provide everyone with a fully-personalized moving experience.
Oregon to California Moving Services
If you’re moving thousands of miles away, you can’t risk having a moving company that can’t fully handle the job. O’Neill Transfer and Storage has decades of experience helping residents move long-distance, including Oregon to California moves.
Take a look at some of the services we can offer if you partner with us:
- We have a full selection of moving boxes and other packing supplies.
- Our team is trained in moving our customers to new homes and office space. We’ll make the journey locally or across state lines.
- Warehouse storage is always available for items you can’t fit inside your new home. Our facilities are monitored 24/7, climate controlled, and designed to provide 40,000 sq. ft. of space. Your property is safe with us.
- As an interstate agent of Wheaton World Wide Moving, we have access to hundreds of agents coast-to-coast. This allows us to give you a consistently high-quality move throughout the entire long-distance moving process.
We are ready and waiting to make your move from Oregon to California as smooth as possible. Whether you’re moving across state lines or simply need supplies, our team is trained to respond with excellence. It’s the reason we’re trusted around the state all these years later.
Hidden Gems You’ll Find in California
If you are moving to California, you’re probably aware of some of the biggest attractions: Yosemite National Park, Santa Monica Pier, and Disneyland. However, you may find yourself bored and even out of cash if “the big ones” are the only ways you unwind. We’re here to show you some of the hidden gems you could enjoy if you make the move.
- Municipal Rose Garden: Take a trip to the Municipal Rose Garden if you’re in the San Jose area. This 5 ½ acre field holds 189 varieties of roses and is at its best during the springtime.
- Jarvis Estate Winery: You may find a lot of wineries in California, but none like this. While the grapes are grown like any others, the actual wine making takes place within 45,000 sq. ft. of cave systems that stretch underneath the Vaca Mountains. Wine tasting is also part of the tour, of course.
- The Getty Villa: History buffs will love the Getty Villa. This gorgeous museum is dedicated to the art of societies such as Greece, ancient Rome, and more.
Hopefully, this gives you a taste of the hidden gems you’ll find when moving from Oregon to California.
Get Your Free Moving Estimate Today
O’Neill Transfer and Storage has always made it our goal to make moving as fluent as possible, and our track record shows it. We’ve been serving Oregon since the 1920’s, and our company is fully licensed and insured. The safest hands for anyone moving to or from Oregon are here with us.
If you have any questions, long-distance related or otherwise, give us a call at (503) 747-3630. When you’re ready to get a free quote from us, fill out our online form so we can walk with you through your moving journey.